Constance Bougie is an undergraduate English major with focuses in creative writing and LGBTQ+ studies. They have previously published poems and short stories in (A)gender: An Anthology, Polemical Zine, and A Velvet Giant, and have work upcoming in Neon Mariposa and Theta Wave. They edit the lit mag Wilde Boy. Follow them on Twitter @cpbwrites.
- “In Woodman’s–” in A Velvet Giant, no. 2, November 2018.
- “The Skirt” in A(gender): An Anthology, November 2018.
- “Jane” and “Paternal Fallacy” in The Fruit Tree, no. 1, December 2018.
- “War and Peace” and “Blush” in Polemical Zine, no. 6, December 2018.
- “Triptych: Then and Now (and Then and Now)” in Theta Wave, no. 1, December 2018.
- “Pieces” in the Sigma Tau Delta Rectangle, vol. 94, 2019.
- “An Ace Desire” in Neon Mariposa, no. 1, January 2019.
- “An Asexuality Deferred: Langston Hughes as a Queer Figure” in an anthology by The Asexual journal.